Emerson is a global leader in providing pressure regulating and overpressure protection products for a broad range of industries and applications. Control Associates Caribe is your local factory authorized representative for Emerson Pressure Management products in the northern Caribbean region.
Pressure Regulators - Reliable Fisher™ and TESCOM™ pressure control technology renowned for setting industry standards for performance and extended service life.
Pressure and Safety Relief Valves - We offer easy-to-maintain Anderson Greenwood™, Crosby™ and Kunkle™ pressure and safety relief valves that prevent process overpressure and ensure downstream equipment protection.
Rupture Discs - Control Associates offers the full line of Fike® precision-engineered rupture discs for overpressure protection. Founded in 1945 and headquartered in Blue Springs, Missouri, USA, Fike is globally respected as an experienced, trusted expert in rupture disc technologies.
Flame and Detonation Arrestors - We offer a wide variety of Emerson flame and detonation arrestor products with maximum flow to pressure drop characteristics. Our portfolio includes in-line, free vent, deflagration and detonation flame arrestors. Enardo™ flame arrestors use spiral wound, crimped-metal ribbon flame cell elements to inhibit flame propagation by absorbing and dissipating heat. TheVarec™ Group ‘D’ end-of-line flame arrestors feature a unique extensible bank frame designed to stop the propagation of flame from external sources.
Tank Vents and Hatches - Control Associates offers the Emerson line of Enardo™ tank vents and hatches that control evaporation losses, allow vapors to flow freely, and protect tanks against excessive pressure or vacuum.
Steam Traps - Control Associates offers the Emerson line of thermodynamic and thermostatic Yarway™ steam traps to power, refining, chemical and petrochemical markets that utilize high and medium pressure steam. We also offer the Velan line of bimetallic, float and thermostatic, piston operated and thermodynamic steam traps, plus Velan air traps, strainers, manifolds, universal connectors, and trap accessories for industrial applications.
Learn more about our products and brands below.
Fisher™ Pressure Reducing Regulators
Emerson leads the way in providing pressure regulator products in a vast array of applications. Emerson products offer design innovation, superior performance and unbeatable reliability and durability under extreme conditions in even the world’s most rugged environments.
- Natural Gas Pressure Regulators – Distribution, Transmission, and Commercial Service Applications
- Steam Pressure Regulators
- Industrial Pressure Regulators – Air, Process Fluid, Water and Sanitary Applications
- Tank Blanketing Systems
Fisher™ Liquid Propane / LP-Gas Pressure Reducing Regulators
Fisher Liquid Propane / LP-Gas pressure reducing regulators maintain desired outlet pressure providing the required flow to satisfy a variable downstream demand.
Fisher – LPG Bulk Storage and Transport Equipment
Fisher LPG – Regulators, Reliefs, Changeovers and Accessories
- Internal and Check Valves
- Relief Valves
- Emergency Shutoff Valves and Snappy Joe™
- Globe and Angle Valves
- Transfer and Bypass Valves
- Regulators and Relief Valves
- Changeover systems
- Automatic Cylinder Filling Valves
- Gauges, Filters and Other Accessories
TESCOM™ Regulators, Valves, and Systems
Regulators, Flow Boosters, Manifolds and Controllers
TESCOM™ Regulators, Valves and Systems deliver a wide range of standard and custom engineered precision pressure control solutions of process and specialty gases and liquids across a wide range of applications up to 20,000 psig. You can count on our expert application and customer support ranging from single point solutions to complex projects serving a wide number of industries.
- Pressure Reducing and Back Pressure Regulators
- PHARMPURE Hygienic Ultra Clean Pressure Regulators
- Electronic Regulators & Controllers
- Custom Manifolds/Changeover Systems
Pressure Relief Valves
Crosby™ Pressure Relief Valves (PRV)
Crosby™ direct spring pressure relief valves have been among the world’s most widely used and field-proven safety valves for process applications, industrial steam generators and steam boilers. Crosby products are known throughout the industry for solving difficult overpressure protection applications ranging from low pressure through supercritical boiler requirements.
OMNITRIM Direct Pressure Relief Valves
Reliable and economical overpressure protection for thermal relief and many more applications.
J Series Direct Pressure Relief Valves
J-Series valves provide high quality and dependable overpressure protection for air, gas, steam, vapor, liquid and two-phase applications in one simple design.
H Series Direct Spring Safety Valves
Direct spring safety valves that provide comprehensive overpressure protection for ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code Section I, and Section VIII steam safety applications.
JB and JPVA Large Orifice Pressure Relief Valve
A large orifice pressure relief valve engineered to provide high quality, dependable overpressure protection for air, gas, vapor and steam applications.
Style PVR Pressure/Vacuum Sanitary Relief Valve
A versatile sanitary relief valve for the brewing, beverage, food processing and pharmaceutical industries.
Series 82 Direct Spring Operated PRV for Natural Gas
High performance, direct spring operated pressure relief valve for natural gas applications.
Access to PRV2Size Sizing Program
Anderson Greenwood™ Pressure Relief Valves (PRV)
Anderson Greenwood™ pressure relief valves are recognized as a worldwide technology leader in pressure management. Compact in design and built to perform in the most demanding environments, their premium performance solutions enable customers to maintain high levels of safety, while also controlling emissions and reducing product loss.
Series 90/9000 Pilot Operated Pressure Relief Valves
Maximize operating pressure and minimize emissions with the Series 90/9000 pilot operated relief valve; a high performance alternative to weight loaded relief devices.
Series 5200 Pilot Operated Pressure Relief Valves
A modulating pilot operated pressure relief valve for economizer applications that meets the stringent requirements of ASME Section I at high temperatures.
Series 200/400/500/700/800 Pilot Operated Relief Valves
Premium performance and advanced technology for overpressure protection.
Series MLCP Pilot Operated Pressure Relief Valves
A simple, high performance, cost effective internally-sensed modulating large capacity pilot (MLCP) operated valve.
Direct Spring Operated Pressure Relief Valves Series 60/80
Premium performance direct spring operated pressure relief valves that use special internals and soft seats to provide optimum, accurate performance.
Liquid Storage Internal Tank Valves
Fail-safe isolation valves for bottom and side withdrawal tanks available in pivot-type, plug-type and side-mounted pivot-type models.
Safety Selector Valve
A dual pressure relief device system that provides a safe, efficient method of switching from an active PRV to a standby, maintaining system overpressure protection.
Access to PRV2Size Sizing Program
Kunkle™ Safety Relief Valves
Kunkle manufactures quality safety relief valves for steam, air, gas and liquid applications. Popular models for HVAC applications include:
Bronze safety valves to ASME section I and VIII, steam, ‘V’ and ‘UV’; section VIII, air/gas, ‘UV’ National Board certified including models to ASME section IV, steam ‘HV’. PED certified for non-hazardous gas.
Cast iron ASME section I steam and section VIII, air, steam and gas ‘UV’ National Board certified safety valves including model 6254 to ASME section IV ‘HV’, PED certified for non-hazardous gas.
Fike® Rupture Discs for Overpressure Protection
Fike provides certified rupture discs to meet all applications for process industries including isolating pressure relief valves from corrosive materials, reducing involuntary emissions, insuring pressure relief in critical applications, and rupture discs for sanitary/pharmaceutical processes.
Fike offers a complete line of cost-effective rupture discs, holders and custom pressure relief devices which are compliant with global code regulations and designed to meet or exceed industry requirements for performance, reliability and quality.
By their very nature, Sanitary and Hygienic applications demand specific rupture disc solutions. Fike has new technologies, including specific rupture discs, holders and pressure relief support, developed for the unique challenges of the Biotech, Pharmaceutical and Food & Beverage industries.
For applications calling for a unique or custom solution, Fike’s team of professionals can develop what’s needed to meet your requirements. Customizable designs, a wide range of materials and extensive rupture disc engineering expertise make Fike uniquely qualified for building precise products for a variety of industries.
Relief Valves - Backpressure Regulators
Fisher™ Backpressure Regulators
A backpressure regulator maintains a desired upstream pressure by varying the flow in response to changes in upstream pressure. A pressure relief valve limits pressure build-up (prevents overpressure) at its location in a pressure system. The relief valve opens to prevent a rise of internal pressure in excess of a specified value. The pressure at which the relief valve begins to open pressure is the relief pressure setting.
Relief valves and backpressure regulators are the same devices. The name is determined by the application. Fisher relief valves are not ASME safety relief valves.
- Reliable overpressure protection in the form of pop-type, direct-operated, pilot-operated, and internal relief valves
- For use in natural gas, instrument air, and process applications where venting to atmosphere is acceptable, process fluid is compatible with the soft disk, and relief pressure variations are allowable
- Other popular uses:
- Token relief/indication for small leaks
- Audible signal of an overpressure condition
- Overpressure protection against minimal/nuisance leakage
Flame & Detonation Arrestors
Enardo™ Flame & Detonation Arrestors
Enardo™ offers a wide variety of flame and detonation arrestor products with maximum flow to pressure drop characteristics. The portfolio includes in-line, free vent, deflagration and detonation flame arrestors. Enardo flame arrestors use spiral wound, crimped-metal ribbon flame cell elements to inhibit flame propagation by absorbing and dissipating heat. Connection sizes range from 3/4 inch up to 36 inches.
- Enardo DFA Series Detonation Flame Arrestor
- Provides protection against flame propagation in piping systems that are manifolded or have long run-up distances
- Enardo Series 8 Deflagration Flame Arrestor
- Designed to surpass standard flame arrestors and protect against high velocity and pressure flame fronts
- Enardo Series 7 In-line Flame Arrestor
- Allows removal of the flame cell element for cleaning/replacement without removing the arrestor body from the pipe
- Enardo FVFA Series Free Vent Flame Arrestor
- Installed at the top of an atmospheric vent line or storage tank to prevent flame propagation
- Enardo Vent Stack Series 8800 & 9900
- Designed to allow free venting in combination with flame protection for vertical vent applications
- Enardo IL Threaded In-Line Flame Arrestor
- Designed to stop the propagation of confined low pressure deflagrations
- Enardo PVRV with Flame Arrestor
- Allows a storage tank with flammable liquids to breathe, maintaining and safe pressure and protecting against fire/explosion
Varec™ Flame Arrestors
Varec™ tank protection products provide vapor and fugitive emissions control in addition to fire and explosion protection through an integrated line of conservation and emergency vents, flame arrestors, regulators, gauge hatches, manway covers, and floating suction units. With the Varec line of products, in combination with Anderson Greenwood tank products (low-pressure pilot-operated relief valves, blanketing regulators, specialty tank valves) and Whessoe tank products (venting and flame arrestors), Emerson provides a full set of tank protection options.
Tank Management Catalog
Tank Vents and Hatches
Enardo™ Tank Vents and Hatches
Enardo tank vents and hatches are designed to control evaporation and emission losses, allow vapors to flow freely, and protect tanks against excessive pressure or vacuum.
Tank Management Catalog
- Pressure/Vacuum Relief Valves
- Installed on storage tanks to control evaporation and emission losses resulting from hazardous vapor-producing products
- Emergency Relief Vents
- Provides emergency pressure relief for storage tanks when exposed to over pressures not handled by standard tank vents
- Free Vents
- Designed for use on bulk liquid storage tanks that contain non-volatile liquids
- Spring-loaded Hatches
- Used in applications where tight sealing is critical such as sour crude/gas or where strict emission standard are enforced
- Deadweight Hatches
- Generally used on low-pressure steel and fiberglass tanks
- Lock-Down Hatches
- Provide secure access to storage tanks without pressure or vacuum relief capability
Yarway™ Steam Trap Solutions
Yarway offers a broad portfolio of proven and reliable steam trap solutions for a wide range of steam generation and distribution applications. With over 100 years of steam expertise, our steam trap solutions are designed to support safe, reliable, and efficient operation of steam systems.
- Broad steam trap offering for a wide range of pressure and condensate load requirements
- Highly reliable traps for drip, tracing, and process applications
- In-line repairable design ensure ease of maintenance
Velan Specialty Steam Solutions
Velan manufactures an extensive range of bimetallic steam traps, float and thermostatic steam traps, piston operated steam traps and thermodynamic steam traps. Velan also provides air traps, strainers, manifolds, universal connectors, and trap accessories for industrial applications ranging from standard steam lines to superheated steam.
- Steam Traps, Air Traps & Strainers
- Steam & Condensate Manifolds, Universal Connectors and Trap Accessories